"Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much" - Helen Keller
There is no power for change greater than a community discovering what it cares about.
As the world evolves, as technology improves we see great opportunities to succeed.
By the introduction of cryptocurrency we have heard a lot of life changing stories but a
majority of people were left out not knowing what they have been missing out on. Shibafam is the Prodigy of Shiba Inu, a 100% Community driven Crypto token on a mission to the moon.
A Decentralized Future.
Centralized authority figures will be a thing of the past. As Decentralized technology
brings more safety and security to the overall Financial structure, it is time to rethink
Community is the Key.
A community is held together by hundreds if not thousands of interconnected
moments. By studying those who are drawn towards our project, we realized that the
true power doesn't come from a single perspective. It comes from working together in
We are standing at a pivotal moment in innovation. Until now, centralization has been a prerequisite for all of our official structures. Political, educational, and financial systems are, and have always been, crafted in a way that does not equally and ethically distribute power to those functioning within them. There may have been times in history where this sort of internal configuration played an important role, but in an age with the information of the world available at the click of a button, it's time to rethink.
2021 opened our eyes to how little control the average person has in the face of these overarching, generational structures when GameStop and AMC stock value exploded seemingly overnight. WallStreetBets tested the waters of what it would look like to disperse control to consumers and inexperienced investors alike. It was inspiring, but it didn't last long. Just when the movement seemed to be on the brink of success, it was throttled by the bureaucracy of our centralized society. However, not before this concept of a new power among the people took root. Months before any of these events made international news, Cryptocurrency itself comes from the idea of disrupting routine and redefining how wealth can be acquired, which goes against traditional processes by its very nature. And yet, most, if not all, cryptocurrencies function within a system of enforceable rules. It's easy to see when we look back at cases like the SEC's win over the Kin Ecosystem (a centralized authority), or when we consider how the Binance Smart Chain seems to use centralized authority to offer "benefits" over their decentralized partnerships.
In the ever-shifting economic landscape, cryptocurrencies which do not take their independence into their own hands struggle with a tenuous existence. When the rules of the game are changed against their favor, they have no option but to comply; regardless of the consequences.
But not Shibafam.
Shibafam Specifications, Ecosystem and Tokenomics
- Token Name: Shibafam
- Token Symbol: $SHFM
- Network: Binance Smart Chain
- Protocol: BEP20
- Total Supply: 5 Quadrillion
- Locked Supply: 500 Trillion
- Marketing: 500 Trillion
- Liquidity Mining: 1.5 Quadrillion
- Presale: 2.5 Quadrillion
- Shibfam Staking Pool
- Shibfam NFT Collection with Native Marketplace
4% Taxes on Buy
- 1% Added to Liquidity Pool on Pancakeswap
- 1% Added to Treassury Wallet
- 1% Added to Buyback Wallet
- 1% Added to Marketing
8% Taxes on Sell
- 1% Added to Liquidity Pool on Pancakeswap
- 5% Added to Treassury Wallet
- 1% Added to Buyback Wallet
- 1% Added to Marketing
In his famous investment book, Margin of Safety, value investing legend Seth Klarman explains that, in the short run supply and demand alone determine the market, If we believe that to be true and that it applies to cryptoassets using blockchain technology as well as the stock market, then understanding the factors that will impact either supply or demand are of vital importance to both speculators and investors.
In which case, there are a number of factors to consider when looking at crypto tokenomics. Perhaps the most important is to understand how the digital currency will be used. Is there a clear link between usage of the platform or service being built and the asset? If there is, there is a strong chance that a growing service will require purchases and usage that ultimately helps to increase the price.
Treassury Wallet is used in Shibafam as the backbone of its infrastructure, Treasury helps Shibafam to sustain Price movement, fund future projects and build a stronger community. On every buy Treasury is funded with 1% and on every sell 5% is added.
Treasury Wallet Address : - 0x47ECf6e7C1BDA65cA52E544E69224c2f4bFA07Eb
Crypto Market is volatile, Buyback Wallet will reduce the chances of huge Price fall by creating support in important price movement areas. On every buy 1% is added to the Buyback Wallet and on every sell 1% is added
Buyback Wallet Address : - 0xf1feDF1eED99BCFdf9D07Dba204B8ec870c0C3BF
Strong marketing will create successfull projects. Doing regular online marketing will give Shibafam a good chance of global adoption and will help alot in reaching its Moon mission. On every buy order 1% is added to the Marketing Wallet and on every sell 1% is added.
Marketing Wallet Address : - 0x593385BecCbfC99D1BB5eB02d8645F7c0a08307b
Shibafam Liquidity Pool is on Pancakeswap, To sustain stability on each and every buy and sell 1% is added back to the Liquidity Pool
- Token Deployment
- Document Development
- Website Launch
- Presale Launch
- Liquidity Locked
- Coingecko Listing
- Large Marketing Campaign
- 10,000 NFT Collection on BSC
- $5M Marketcap
- +40k members in Telegram group
- 10k followers in Twitter
- 10,000 holders
- Partnerships with influencers (YouTube, Twitter, & TikTok)
- $25M Market Cap
- Coinmarketcap Listing
- Listing on CEX
- Charity to Save childrens
- $100 Million Marketcap
- +400K Community members
- +100K Holders
- $500 Million Marketcap
Applied for security Audit at onweb3.co
Staking smartcontract is deployed on Binance Smart Chain Network support any allowed Token to Stake and earn reward. Currently it supports only Shibfam. In future this smartcontract can be upgraded to include any Crypto token that has BEP20 protocol.
Reward cycle is 1 pool per month. The staked amount of Shibafam tokens can be unstaked at any time. There will be a 1% Liquidity Fee while unstaking the tokens.
Shibafam has set its APY at 1200%. APY is backed by the Shibafam Buyback Wallet and Treassury Wallet. Reward distribution is calculated depending on the reward cycle. APY is calculated using this formula: APY= (1 + r/n )n- 1, where "r" is the stated annual interest rate and "n" is the number of compounding periods each year.
We may collect any or all of the information via both automated means (communication profiles and cookies). Personal Information you give us depends on the type of services, support, or sale inquiry, and may include your name, address, telephone number, fax number and email address, date of service provided, type of service provided, payment history, manner of payment, amount of payments, date of payments, domain name or other payment information. All sensitive information is collected on a secure server and data is transferred . When transferring personal information a security icon will appear in your browser.
Authority/Terms of Service
You agree to the rules of the Service provided and described on the Shibafam.co website. Shibafam retains all authority over the issuing, maintenance, and closing of the Service. The decision of Shibafam's management, concerning any use of the Service, or dispute resolution, is final and shall not be open to review or appeal
Your Representations and Warranties
Prior to your use of the Service and on an ongoing basis you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
- there is a risk of losing cryptocurrency & other funds of value when using the Service and Shibafam has no responsibility to you for any such loss;
- your use of the Service is at your sole option, discretion and risk;
- you are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable on cryptocurrency traded or transacted by you through your using the Service;
- the telecommunications networks, blockchain networks (such as Shibafam and Binance) and Internet access services required for you to access and use the Service are entirely beyond the control of Shibafam and Shibafam shall have no liability whatsoever for any outages, slowness, capacity constraints or other deficiencies affecting the same; and
- you are (i) aged 18 or over, (ii) you are of the age of majority in your jurisdiction, (iii) you are accessing the Service from a jurisdiction in which it is legal to do so, (iv) you are not a Politically Exposed Person (PEP) nor are you on any U.S. or EU Sanctions lists or terrorism finance watchlists, and (v) that you will inform Shibafam immediately if you enter onto one of these lists or change your residence to a prohibited jurisdiction.
- You warrant that should you discover a bug or error that may lead to an exploit of the Service or other loss of funds from Shibafam, you have the responsibility to notify Shibafam at Support@Shibafam.co in a timely manner. Furthermore, any attempt by you to use such a discovered exploit or bug for illicit financial gain is illegal and strictly prohibited under this Agreement. Shibafam reserves the right to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone who exploits or attempts to exploit the Service in an unlawful manner. Such exploits or bugs should be disclosed in a responsible manner and in strict confidence with email@example.com and no other entity.
- PERSONAL USE. The Service is intended solely for the User's personal use. The User is only allowed to use the Service for personal use, and may not create multiple accounts, including for the purpose of collusion and/or abuse of service.
- EXPLOITS & BUGS. The Service is provided as is, and any exploitation of the Service or errors in program logic and/or code (bugs) constitutes a Prohibited Use and a material breach of this Agreement. Any funds the user may misappropriate in this manner pursuant to this clause shall be considered void and the immediate property of Shibafam, without limit.
- JURISDICTIONS. Persons located in or residents of the United States, North Korea, Iran, Venezuela or any other jurisdiction in which it is prohibited from using the Service (the "Prohibited Jurisdictions" are not permitted to make use of the Service. For the avoidance of doubt, the foregoing restrictions on Service from Prohibited Jurisdictions applies equally to residents and citizens of other nations while located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction. Any attempt to circumvent the restrictions on usage by any persons located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction or Restricted Jurisdiction, is a breach of this Agreement. An attempt at circumvention includes, but is not limited to, manipulating the information used by Shibafam to identify your location and providing Shibafam with false or misleading information regarding your location or place of residence. Any and all monies (including cryptocurrencies) of a person located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction on the Service are VOID, and can be confiscated or may be returned to the person at Shibafam's sole discretion.
Limitations and Liability
- Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Shibafam be liable for any special, incidental, direct, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use (or misuse) of the Service even if Shibafam had prior knowledge of the possibility of such damages.
If a User wishes to make a complaint, please contact Shibafam's customer service team at hello@Shibafam.co . Should any dispute not be resolved to your satisfaction you may pursue remedies in the governing law jurisdiction set forth below.
Shibafam reserves the right to update or modify this Agreement or any part thereof at any time or otherwise change the Service without notice and you will be bound by such amended Agreement upon posting. Therefore, we encourage you to check the terms and conditions contained in the version of the Agreement in force at such time. Your continued use of the Service shall be deemed to attest to your agreement to any amendments to the Agreement.
The Agreement and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the British Virgin Islands. You irrevocably agree that, subject as provided below, the courts of the British Virgin Islands shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the Agreement and any matter arising therefrom and irrevocably waive any right that it may have to object to an action being brought in those courts, or to claim that the action has been brought in an inconvenient forum, or that those courts do not have jurisdiction. Nothing in this clause shall limit the right of Shibafam to take proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction, nor shall the taking of proceedings in any one or more jurisdictions preclude the taking of proceedings in any other jurisdictions, whether concurrently or not, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction.
If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision hereof or the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision hereof.
Shibafam reserves the right to assign this agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. The User may not assign any of his/her rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- No waiver by Shibafam of any breach of any provision of this Agreement (including the failure of Shibafam to require strict and literal performance of or compliance with any provision of this Agreement) shall in any way be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of such provision or of any breach of any other provision of this Agreement.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall create or confer any rights or other benefits in favour of any third parties not party to this Agreement.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, agency, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or joint venture between you and Shibafam.
- Shibafam may assign, transfer, charge, sub-license, or deal in any other manner with this Agreement, or sub-contract any of its rights and obligations under this Agreement, to any other party.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement between you and Shibafam regarding the Service and supersedes any prior agreement, understanding, or arrangement between you and Shibafam.
Please consider the following risk factors (many of which are specific and inherent to cryptographic tokens) before using any part of our website/platform and before purchasing and/or trading Shibafam cryptographic tokens or any other cryptographic token which we (or any third-party service provider accessed through our platform) may offer through our website/platform from time to time. The value of the tokens as well as your ability to access and transfer the tokens could be materially and adversely affected if any of these risk factors materialise. As a result, when you purchase tokens you expose yourself to considerable risk and potential financial losses.
Please also note that this Risk Statement is not exhaustive. You should carry out further research (and seek professional advice) to carefully determine whether purchasing and/or trading tokens is suitable for your particular financial situation and risk tolerance.
SUBJECT TO ANY PROVISION TO THE CONTRARY SET OUT IN OUR EULA, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS INCURRED BY YOU RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OUR PLATFORM OR FROM YOUR PURCHASE, TRANSFER OR USE OF TOKENS.
TOKENS ARE HIGH-RISK ASSETS AND YOU SHOULD NEVER USE FUNDS THAT YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE TO PURCHASE TOKENS.
1. PRICE VOLATILITY
The price of tokens can be subject to dramatic fluctuations and high volatility due to the rapid shifts in offer and demand resulting from events such as but not limited to: (a) good or bad publicity, (b) changes in the financial technology industry, (c) technological advancement, (d) market trends, (e) general economic and/or political conditions, (f) degree of adoption, (g) degree of institutional support, (h) regulatory measures, (i) degree of government support, (l) market dynamics, (m) trading activities, (n) hacking, and (o) events affecting large service providers, including exchanges.
AS A RESULT OF PRICE VOLATILITY, YOUR TOKENS MAY LOSE ALL VALUE AND BECOME WORTHLESS. WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF THE INHERENT PRICE-VOLATILITY OF TOKENS.
2. CRYPTOGRAPHIC WALLETS
Tokens are stored on cryptographic wallets ("Wallets"). A private key (for example, a passphrase) is usually necessary to access, control and/or dispose of tokens that are stored in your Wallet. Losing access to the private key(s) associated with your Wallet may result in the permanent loss of your ability to access and dispose of your tokens.
You are solely responsible for implementing all reasonable and appropriate measures for securing access to your private key(s) and Wallet.
WE DO NOT HOLD COPIES OF YOUR PRIVATE KEY(S). WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS YOUR WALLET AND/OR PRIVATE KEYS.
Tokens are recorded on distributed ledgers (typically shared across networks of users) which are governed by, subject to, and distinguished on the basis of certain set of rules known as protocols.
3.1 Malfunction, breakdown and/or abandonment of protocols
Any malfunction, breakdown, and/or abandonment of the protocols (and of any consensus mechanism, where applicable) on which the tokens are based could severely affect the price of the tokens as well as your ability to dispose of the tokens (particularly where the protocol relies on substantial participation and wide networks to operate properly).
3.2 Mining attacks
Some protocols integrate consensus-based mechanisms for the validation of transfers ("Consensus Protocols"). Consensus Protocols are, therefore, susceptible to attacks at the stage of validation, where the token transactions is approved by the network. This may affect the accuracy of transactions occurring on the protocol, and in your tokens being misappropriated (for example, through what is typically referred to as double spending attacks).
3.3 Hacking and security weaknesses
Tokens may be subject to expropriation and/or theft. Bad actors (including hackers, groups and organisation) may attempt to interfere with the protocols or the tokens in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, malware attacks, denial of service attacks, consensus-based attacks, sybil attacks, smurfing and spoofing.
Furthermore, some protocols are based on open-source software and, as a result, subject to the risk of weakness being introduced to the protocols (either willingly or accidentally) at the development stage. Any such weakness may be exploited by bad actors for the purposes of misappropriating your tokens, or otherwise affect the functionality of the protocol and of your ability to dispose of your tokens.
WE DO NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER THE PROTOCOLS. AS SUCH, WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROTOCOLS.
4. LAWS AND REGULATIONS
The legal and/or regulatory framework surrounding tokens and distributed ledger technology is uncertain, not harmonised, and unsettled in many jurisdictions.
It is difficult to predict what framework will become applicable to tokens in the near future and how the implementation of dedicated legal and/or regulatory frameworks will affect the price of tokens. A newly introduced legal and regulatory framework may interfere with or otherwise limit your ability to hold or dispose of your tokens, which in turn could result in a financial loss on your part.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS WHICH YOU MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF ANY NEWLY INTRODUCED LEGAL AND/OR REGULATORY FRAMEWORK.
The tax characterisation of tokens is complex and largely uncertain. The uncertainty in the tax treatment of tokens may expose you to unforeseen future tax consequences associated with purchasing, owning, selling or otherwise using tokens. You should seek tax advice to understand what tax obligations apply to you when purchasing, holding, transferring, and utilising tokens. Failure to comply with your tax obligations could result in severe fines and even jail time.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR OTHER FORM OF LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY TAX LIABILITY THAT IS OR WILL BE APPLICABLE TO YOU.
6. UNANTICIPATED RISKS
In addition to the risks included in this document, there are other risks associated with your purchase, holding, trading, and use of tokens, some of which we cannot anticipate. Such risks may further materialise as unanticipated variations or combinations of the risks discussed in this section.
THIS RISK STATEMENT IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE AND SHALL NOT BE TAKEN TO ENCOMPASS ALL RISKS INVOLVED IN THE PURCHASE, HOLDING, TRADING AND USE OF TOKENS. SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF THE EULA, WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF UNANTICIPATED RISKS.